2008年12月3日 星期三

Sad Face Made by Mischievious Stars

Last evening when Winston and I were driving home, we saw the sky with 2 stars and one banana moon again. It was only 5:30pm. But the stars were under the moon and made an upside down sad face this time. That was mischievious. At that moment I thought that I would definitely take a picture of it later when the sky turned darker and more beautiful. So, with the good mood, I prepared some su-si for supper. Winston and I enjoyed our first home-made su-si and rested a bit. Then we took our camera and put on our thick heavy coats. With our happy mood, we were ready to go outdoors to watch the sad sky. We walked and searched, with the thought that maybe the sad face was hidden behind the tall buildings. So, we walked through all the possible buildings that might block our view and went to a place where nothing could block the sky view. But there was nothing except for thick fog and lights. How sad!
The sad face did not last long as the smiling face did last night. Maybe it is a good sign that good time lasts longer than the bad time. So, everyone: Hang up there! Bad time will not last long. Good time is coming. I am going to see how the sky turns out tonight. And I will bring my camera with me this evening.

To friends and families: If you got a picture of the sad sky, kindly e-mail one to me.

沒有留言: