2008年11月17日 星期一

石路街 Shi-Lu St. Plaza














Although not as famous as Guang-Qian Street (觀前街), Shi-Lu was very much the same like Guang-Qian Street. Except that, the food vendors were gathered in a designated area in Shi-Lu, while they were scattered in Quang-Qian. We roughly walked over the street and shopped around the stores. We did not buy any things because everything was more expensive in this area and we did not find anything attractive to spend our money. We walked into the dinning street (美食街). There were many small vendors and restaurants, and the prices were very local. $3 RMB could get you a bowl of hot soup noodles. But we dare not try them. Winston kept saying hungry again and Richy wanted to take a picture of the BBQ vendors. So, I used what I learned from my past experiences to examine the vendors, and finally found a vendor selling BBQ just baked and stilling baking. The vendor showed the raw meat sticks on the side and it convinced me to buy from it. I also found a vendor selling fresh fruit candy stick. We could not help but buy some to taste. The BBQ lamb meat was OK but at least still warm. The fruit candy tasted great.

I need to take some stomach aid medicine. I had been eating vendor food these two days.

For eating, Shi-Lu is better. For shopping, Guan-Qian is better.

沒有留言: