2008年9月12日 星期五

Rude Police and security concern, Sept. 12


Yesterday since waken up by a noisy morning call, two more unhappy things happened. One was in the morning when I drove back home from Winston's school I saw two policemen snatching one middle-age woman's bag on the sidewalk of the street. The woman tried to protect and grab back her bag, but the policemen grabbed it and threw all the things in the bag to the ground and stepped rudely on the woman's belongings. Now I really witnessed the picture which I usually saw in the Newspaper. I did not record it in my camera because I was driving on the street and I did not bring my camera. I did not know what was going on, but the woman did not look like a criminal. Anyway, the policemen should have done whatever they need to do in a more respectable way.


The second thing was my car's back window wiper. I parked my car in our parking space in the basement of our building. The security guard found that someone had intentionally broken my back window wiper in the basement and thrown it on the floor. The security center in our community could not find who had done it. They admitted that the basement was still under some construction and the background and the quality of the workers may cause problems to the safety of residents' property. What could I do? Here, for this kind of case, you just need to take it and swollow it. Every division only cares about itself and when things happen they start kicking balls. Though I will still try to file a complain to the security management office. I think they need to learn to take some responsibility. We did not park free, we boght the parking space and paid for the managment fee.

Richy was very upset about the car's wiper thing. I know the feeling. Although this kind of thing happen a lot, we just don't want to be the victim.

I still want to believe that there are still a lot of good things and good people here. I just begin to love living here, I don't want to step back.

沒有留言: