2008年9月22日 星期一

SanLu Poisonous Milk


Yes, it was the famous brand I bought a month ago for breakfast. To tell the truth, the bean milk mix was tasty. I was lucky that I only finished the first pack before the bad news was announced. Whatever eaten was eaten and we were all right. I kept the second pack in the kitchen cupboard and may dispose it later. But before I throw it away, I feel I need to take a good look at it because it was the first milk I dare buy in China and it happened to be the big brand in the top news everyday. I checked the supermarket and products of this brand were all off-shelfed. I was starting to build my trust in things made in China, but now I feel hesitated. I can only say that the best and the worst can both be found in China. But many times we just could not distinguish one from the other.

If you know the way they drive and the way they honk in the midnight and whole day while driving, you would understand how they do not respect life and people. In the midnight, they honk long just because they want to declare "My car would not stop for signs, make way!" even when there is no car on the way. If you know the way they talk to and manage their workers, you would know why the workers would not respect anything but money. I believe the problem is "People" and the " System". If you only come to China for a short time, you would appreciate how progressing the country is, but if you stay here long enough you will see the conflicts everywhere and know that there is still a long way for China to be among the top of the world. I can only say China has great great potential to be the top because of its aboundant resources. However the most difficult part to manage is people. It is hard to change or manage people's value, attitude, and habit. Education may be a good way. Nevertheless, the one-child policy has created so many self-centered family Kings crammed with knowlege and skills but vulnerable to adversaries.

I like to see the good change in China, because I always believe the best exists here but many times it is hidden because too many inferiors appear in the surface. And it is good to have the chance to experience something good here.


沒有留言: