2008年10月30日 星期四

Partly hand-made bread




I used the bread maker to knead dough and do the first rise of the dough for me. Then I shaped it and let rise for 2 more times. Our room temperature was around 19-20 C, so it was not easy to rise the dough. I will try other means to conquer this.



Our home made bread always reminds me of my old neighbors in Murphysboro in the US. Ann and George used to invited me for meals in their house. And whenever I liked, I could always stop by for lunch or supper, or watch TV with them. Their home-made bread tasted like the ones I made with my bread maker. They were getting older and should be about 88 and 90. Last year I stopped hearing from them. I am so afraid to hear something I don't want to hear. I did not bring their e-mail or address with me. I should contact them sooner.

沒有留言: