2008年12月8日 星期一

Early Christmas Party


Winston's school changed the party time earlier to Sunday, December 7, because the party room were all booked until Chritmas. His class performed singing the song "Silent Night". Winston was the only student who had a solo to sing the song in the middle of their performance. He was not afraid of acting on the stage.

If you asked him what was the best part he liked about this party, he would said "The party was so much fun because I got my Christmas present from Santa." Which reminded me that when I asked him the best part he liked about Tian-Ping Hill, neither rocks nor maples, his answer was " The bubble blower". Kids have their own special ways in storing memories.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

sorry I shall not show the exact company name in previous message. please delete it if you have concern

匿名 提到...

I did not notice that, but since you said it, I just delete it.

No, we follow Winston's school's schedule.