2008年12月13日 星期六

Stop Nagging!

It is just a process of economy's life cycle, not a big deal. Our life was not luxurious before and will not be at this moment or in the future. I think we don't need to do any big change for life. Nothing big can be saved nor will be spent. But if someone always nags about financial matters and cost down. I want to disappear for a clean moment.
Live through it! It won't be over sooner, but will be for sure. Stop nagging! When time comes, I know what to do. At this moment, I want to enjoy whatever I am doing. When time comes, I will still try to enjoy whatever I will be doing. But in the time between, I just want to live a simple life with a simple brain.
The outer environment is scary enough. Everyday you hear bad news about business closing down. More bad news are expectable. Unless it really affects me so much, now I don't want to talk about. Home should be a shelter from those bad news. I know what to do if time comes. Please don't nag about it. Yes, I am a big Ostrich. I enjoy being one happy silly Ostrich.

沒有留言: