2008年12月1日 星期一

Tian-Ping Hill 二次造訪

Richy wanted to visited Tian-Ping so much because he wanted to see the colored maple leaves. I would not mind visiting it second time because I liked to worship the big rocks. Winston definitely wanted to go there because he wanted to buy the bubble blower from the vendor there. He missed it last time because I did not let him buy it. So everyone got a good motive to visit the mountain, and there we went.



Yellow, orange, brown, and red colored tree leaves on the lakeside glittered and waved under the sun and cold wind. If not for the big crowd aside, I would have confused myself as dreaming. Because of Sunday, it was so crowded and hard to find a clean spot for photo taking. Looking up to the top of the mountain, I saw the crowd of visitors climbing the mountain like the flock of ants crawling around the top of a big rock sugar. Although the crowd was big and the mountain was a bit littered, I still loved the mountain. But next time, I will visit here on the weekdays.








沒有留言: