2009年5月17日 星期日

Bad News: Blogs in Jail, Censorship 资讯控管 in China

To my Dear Visitors:

 

You would not believe this.  The google blogger in China was completely blocked from the outer world.  Since last month, I could not check any Press News from Taiwan on line.  Now the blogger is blocked.  Many users complained but could not do anything to protest.  Why they do this? I can think of 2 things: 1) the coming protest by the opposing party in Taiwan on May 17. China's gov doesn't want anything about "protest" especially in the free country Taiwan to be seen by its people.  2) the 20th memorial date of June 4th.    I heard that the blogspot was blocked for 2 months during the Olympic Game.  Now I don't know when they would release it. 

Treasure the freedom you have now.

 

My blog in China is currently in jail.  I could not access any of  your blogspots either.  I am considering using Chinese local blog server for a temporary shift and will switch back to Google (because I love it)  when the ban is released. My brother-in-law, Hank will post this message to my blog for me.  I will tell you my new back-up blog soon.  If you want to leave message, you can use my e-mail:  junecyut@gmail.com 

I hope to see you in blog land soon.

1 則留言:

jane 提到...

也好啦,少知道一點風雨和亂象