2009年7月6日 星期一

Bike around Gold Chicken lake in the Evening

My solar dermatitis (sun skin rashes) still did not get better.  I could not even expose to the winds.  Last Saturday, we walked on Ping Jiang Old Street in the old town and the next day, my face and neck were itchy and had rashes.  But I did not want to stay home all day.  So, Sunday evening we went out biking. This time I covered my face and neck, and wore sunglasses to avoid wind and sun. People looked at me with curiosities. Richy had been biking on the mornings and nights often since he bought his new bike.  He was very familiar with the biking paths around Gold Chicken Lake and had found some beautiful secret paths.  He took us to his secret paths and we biked there for sometime.  It was after 5:30 but the sun still seemed bright and the evening breeze never stopped.  So I did not get chance to take off my mask to fully enjoy the scene.  But it was better than staying home on the weekends. The scenes along the paths really attracted me a lot. 

Before we left for biking, I was too busy putting on my protecting outfit and so I forgot to bring my camera with me.  However, Richy already took some pictures on my request in the morning during his morning bike trip, so I would just use some of the pictures he took to share here. 



Richy's Bike at North side of the Lake

 



 

East side of the lake: Ferris Wheel

 

Southern East of the lake: Yachts and boats

 



 

South side of the lake: The Secret Path

 

 

South Side of the lake

 



 Southern West side of the Lake: The departing lovers

 



 

Southern West Side of the lake: Blossoming Lotus

 



 

West side of the Lake: Old Man Playing Chess

 

 

Want to Join me?

 

~~~

 

Have a Great Day?

沒有留言: