2009年8月29日 星期六

Summer 2009



Weather changes gradually.  We still have high temperature in the daytime but cool in the night. 
Fall is coming.  I like to record our summer life here to end this season.

 

Winston will be a 1st grader in the primary school this September. He had made some significant progress this summer.

1. Swimming: Free Style and Back Stroke

2. Sharing the chores: putting things back to designated places

3. Losing one front teeth: No crying while being pulled out

4. Sleeping on his own bed

5. Taking shower and washing hair on his own without help from me

 

For me, I did not make as much progress as Winston did, but still have some to write:

1. Swimming: Learn to breathe during swimming, Frog style and free style.  Too timid to learn back stroke

2. Recovering from Skin Rashes

3. Reading two books: The road less Traveled, Feeling Good- the new mood therapy

4. Starting to hand-make soap: Get everything ready and will start experimenting after Winston goes to school in Sept.

 

Richy and his colleagues are looking for ways to promote themselves, since they were not promoted by the company.  I was suggesting him to join a Health Club in a Gym. That way he might feel better mentally and physically through workout and look at things differently.  He teased me that I was trying to promote myself not him, because I ask him to buy a family membership in the club so Winston and I can go there anytime. 

 

The places we had visited this summer are: Ping Jiang Old Streed, Shang-Tang Street, Two Lotus Ponds, Chun-Yuan Temple, and Home in Taiwan

  

That is what we had for the summer, and I feel grateful for whatever I experienced and learned. 

 

We are enjoying the Autumn breeze now!

 

 

沒有留言: