2008年9月17日 星期三

Baked Spinach Rice with cheese




Last Sunday we ate out in an Italian restaurant. The food was not good but it gave me an idea of using spinach for improvement. We bought some China-cookware for baking. Winston was the number 1 advocate of my cooking. See how he enjoy my food.

My recipe for the new invention:

Cooked rice: 2 bowls
Mushrooms: as you wish
Carrots: as you wish
German sausage: 2 rows
Spinach: some
Cheese: as you wish
Salt: a little

Add Raw Spinach with one cup water to the juice maker= spinach juice
1. Slice sausage, fry sausage in the pan, add mushroom and carrots.
2. add rice and spinach juice, stir mix
3. put the cooked food in a baking bowl, Add cheese on the top
4. bake for 15 mins at 150 degree. F or C degree ? Follow your instinct.

Winston liked it for supper. He told me to cook it every other day.

沒有留言: