2008年11月11日 星期二

Sport Day




Monday was a sport day in Winston's school. Parents were told to join the event. It was fun to watch kids having fun. Winston kept telling me he liked the sport day. They gave every kid a "paper" gold medal in the end. Every one including me enjoyed the fun, except that it was so cold that my finger tops and toes felt icy cold and a bit painful. The sport activities only lasted for half day. I took Winston home for the afternoon. It was optional to take kids home or let them stay in the school after the sport event. Since Winston chose to come home with me, we went home together.

It was cold now. The indoor and outdoor temperature was about 16 and 10 degree C. Winston and I stayed home after school. We used to go downstair to the garden to skate or play and run, but in this cold weather, we could only stay home in the evening. Winston started to play too much Mario these days. He started the game two weeks ago and liked it a lot. I tried to tell him to control himself not to play too much of it. He got mad many times, and so did I. But every time when he calmed down, I would tell him how important it was to learn to control himself . He kind of understood but frequently forgot. Yesterday he turned off Mario right after I remind him of the time. I felt happy that he made a progress in controlling himself. He was very proud of himself, too. He told me he was growing up.

Last weekend, we did not visit places because Richy had to attend the training class and it was chilly cold. I am still adapting myself to the cold weather. I hope to survive my first Winter here.

沒有留言: