2008年11月4日 星期二

Wake up in the Mist



Wow! What a foggy city! The buildings just sprout from the mist. It was hard to see afar and find the ground. I should feel romantic to wake up in the foggy morning like this. Living here, sometimes it feels like a paradise, but sometimes like a hell. And this morning I got both feelings.
Last night we were disturbed by the construction noises again. The noise started at 2:00 am and did not stop until 5:00 am in the morning. What a torture! If your nerves are big, you will not feel the noise. But I happen to be the one with sensitive nerves. Our windows must be made of bad quality, I closed all the windows and still hear the clear noises. I could not believe this. I added one more set of windows on the balcony and still could not block the disturbances. This is another case of something made in C...

I always feel better if I write my feelings out. Now, the fog is fading, and so is my anger.



沒有留言: