2009年6月21日 星期日

Class Reunion Project & Friend's Visit


These days I still suffered from Sun Skin Rashes (多型性日光型皮肤疹).  They said once you got this allergy it will not be cured easily and the symptom will repeat often in summer whenever the skin is exposed to the sun. 



I did not have time to go out these days anyway, because I had been busy working on a Class Reunion Project: building a Class Reunion Website.  I started it two weeks ago and opened the website on June 16.  The feedback had been great. And we got so many old classmates sending their pictures for me to post and joining the talks.  It feels good to meet old friends in the web.  It was like creating another campus in the internet.

Saturday Evan & Pinting visited us.  Richy was not home. Evan graduated from the same university as I did, but he was 2 years older.  I told him about our Class Reunion Website.  He is positive about our actions. Since I could not go out in the sun, I ordered KFC takeouts and we ate and chatted in our house.   Their son Johnathan and my son Winston had great time playing together.  Johnathan also learned piano at home.  He performed 2 piano songs in our house, and Winston played some songs, too. We parents exchanged our experiences in learning with kids.  Evan and Pinting saw our new bikes on the balcony. They planed to buy one, too.  So, I tell them to buy it in the store very close to our house.  They did a quick buy in few minutes and soon went on the way to visit Pinting's father in Kun-Shan.
    After they left, I took Winston to attend the Piano teacher's new opening of another piano learning center. Winston played some song in the new center.  He met a Bason Teacher who also play Saxphone.  The teacher played Saxphone while Winston played piano.  Winston was very happy to see and hear real Saxphone the very first time.  I did not bring my camera with me, but they took pictures for us.  I will attched some pictures later.



 

 

 


 

沒有留言: