2009年6月16日 星期二

Summer Lotus

Hello, I am back to my Google blog but it is still blocked. To tell the truth, I jumped over the Blocking Wall several times to view my own google blog and visit some friends'.

They call it " Jump over the wall" or "Cross the wall" when you break through the blocks by certain means. I tried the method offered by one website and I made it. But even I crossed the wall, I still can not do much about my blog, because the speed for each click was too slow. It may take 3 minutes for one click and sometimes it just went dead. So, I decided to just post through my e-mail again. At least I can view my own blog when I want to.


This morning, some workers were supposed to intall our balcony windows at 9:30. I sneaked out before the time and took some pictures of lotus.


Lotus in Su-Zhou are blossoming and they will continue to blossom until fall. I found some beautiful scene on the way to Winston's school. So, after I came back from Winston's school, I changed for my bike and rode out to take some pictures with the risk of getting rashes on my sensitive skin again.


回到家不久後,装窗户的工人來了,媽呀!他們的襪子真是臭氣充天啊!我顧不得他们的想法,戴上口罩,待会儿他们走了,我还得想辦法清理臭地板,拜託,别在房子里走来走去啦,戴口罩似乎也没啥作用。

















1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I am deeply delighted to see your spirit, despite having all the hassles you have to go through to blog.

Su-Zhou is famous for its poetry, beautiful lady and scenery if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for sharing with us all these lovely beautiful photos.

Take care