2009年6月9日 星期二

Come Visit My Blog in Yam 新居落成,歡迎光临!

My dear visitors,

Thanks for visiting here.  After June 4th, the Chinese Gov still did not unblock Google.  The sensitives issues are coming up every minute in China, 2 days ago, a bus full of 100 people just burned in ShiChuan, the same place where the serious earthquake happened last year.  People blame the public communication system for not having any safety tools for the passengers to break out and they doubt why a bus can take 100 people in one ride.  Of course, there are noises and complaints in the local blogland in China.  I am sure they won't leak the news out to the rest of the world, not to say in the blog world.  Who knows what would be the next sensitive issue coming up.  So I decided to move to a new blog hosted in Taiwan, the "Yam Sky" which is one of the few not blocked by China yet.  I hope you would access it fine. 

 

At the same time I will keep and maintain my Google blog regularly, because once my Yam is blocked someday, I can still use e-mail to post to Google blog.  This is a very special part about google to use e-mail function to post. 

Thank you for your past support and I hope you would visit my new blog as often as or maybe oftener than my google blog.  And at the same time please don't abandom my Google blog.   As a blogger, you know how we feel about our own blogs.

I had been lazy in posting these days because I did not get the chance to see how my blog page look like.  It was quite disappointing. With my new blog, I hope to regain the joy in writing and  sharing. June's New Blog: http://blog.yam.com/simpletruelife

 


 

 

 


 

沒有留言: