2009年9月3日 星期四

The 1st grader's 1st week in school


1st week, we were all so excited.  I kept telling Winston to think of the rest room the 1st minute of every break time.  But the 1st day, Winston did not use the rest room at all, because he said that he did not know where boy's room was. So, for 8 hours, he did not Pee...  This hurt his health and my heart.

 

1st day after school, I asked Winston whether he nap in afternoon break.  He said no.  He said the teacher asked them to cross their hands on the table and rest their heads on their hands, but did not tell them to close eyes.  So, even in the break time, Winston did not close his eyes and he came home with two panda eyes.

 

The 2nd day of school happened to be Wednesday.  The 1st graders finished school earlier at 2:45pm. But Winston's mom, I did not get the message sent by the school office. So Winston was abandoned in a classroom siting there doing nothing until I finally picked him up at 4:00pm.  Winston was not nervous, he told me he enjoyed siting there doing nothing. And after that, I ask the teacher and the phone company to check and fix the communicating problem.  I hope it works now.

 

Today is the 3rd day of school and I hope everything goes well.

 



Do as Teachers Say.

沒有留言: