2010年1月31日 星期日

What a Week!

In one week, we had watched one orchestra --Happy Chinese New Year , one movie-Avatar, and one stage drama ( similar to Opeara but not musical)--The village.  I don't like to cramm so much stuff  to my brain in such a short time, but they happened to be available at the same time. All of them are very impressive.
The 2 hour-concert performed last Sunday was quite joyful and relaxing. Long movie Avatar (2 hr and 40mins, wathed on Tuesday) emphasized the idea of environmental protection to human. But the long hour of wearing the Imax big goggle really made me dizzy. The drama was on Friday, 3 and half hours from 7:15 to 11:00 pm, so when we got home, it was already 12:30 am in a new day. And the funny part was that the stories in the drama continued and replayed over and over in my dream.

I am not a movie lover at all.  I went there just to let Winston experience 3D Imax. I like the orchestra and the stage drama to be performed in the day time instead of before my bedtime, because the excitment afterwards usually stays and depletes my sleep. And they surely did this time.

The drama was in Shanghai, so Winston and I went there by train earlier in the afternoon. Richy would join us later at the entrance before the show started.  Winston did not like to shop around, so we did not spend much time visiting the fancy department stores.  However we stopped for every food court to try everything we thought yummy.

Famous local food:xiang-yun su
祥云酥:Angel hair--made of milk and sugar covered with ground sesame and peanuts


By 6:00 pm, we were quite exhausted and we finally pick a place for supper and got ready for the drama.  Winton was quite into the drama because I saw his excitment in the first 2 hours, but he slept over the last hour.  What a day to a kid!
Look at the Guy we ran into on Shanghai Street.  He dressed in red and black with blond hair like a lady.  He was very generous to let me take a picture of him. I admire his courage to do whatever he likes.

Who-in-disguise?


The Blue Guy in the back is the idol of 2010 World Expo in Shanghai

沒有留言: