2010年2月1日 星期一

Take a Short Leave from my Simple True Life

I am going back to my home country for Chinese New Year, which will be Feb. 14 this year.  For some reason, I feel my simple life only exists in Suzhou.  However, life back home is more real.
I do not have regular internet service in my house back there.  But will visit friends' and my own websites when I get the chance.

Farewell my friends, Wish you a happy Chinese New Year a Happy Valentine!

Here are something I can't miss in my luggage:

Wool for Kneating

Turn them to woll balls to carry on.

A copy of the patterns

Bring my DIY Chinese Herb Lip Gloss to share with friends who dare to try on my experiments. The color red is a natural herb color.

And some muical sheets for Winston and me to play around.


Happiness to All!

沒有留言: