2010年7月23日 星期五

粽子 Zhong-Zi & Bean Milk Maker

The blocking of Google in China really distracts much of my interest in reading and posting blogs.  However I still insist in using Google blogspot to record my life here and to keep my friends updated. This post and many past posts are posted through email.
This summer we had a lot of rain in Suzhou.  Sometimes the temperature did not feel like summer. Most of the time it was hot. One cool day, I decided to make Zhong-zi.  Zhongzi was supposed to be made and eaten on Dragon Boat Festival. But this year I had not made any of them yet.  I bought some on that day and they taste good but too salty.  Here are the ones I made yesterday.  The taste was good. The ingredients were dried mushrooms, raw peanuts, meat, dried shrimps, salty egg yolk and the main ingredient, glutenous rice.
今年还没包过粽子,因为端午节太热了,刚好台妈之中有人包来卖,就买了。买来的好吃,但太咸、太油,好处是没加味精。
这二周心血来潮包了二次粽子,第一次口味太淡,第二次则是(自卖自夸)几近完美啦!
我把剩下的材料加入番茄和白菜下去电锅煮,又成了一道配饭、面的佳肴。

 
 
Zhongzi Nude
The leftover ingredients cooked with tomato and veggies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play with my new Bean milk maker (Soybean Milk Maker)
I bought one Bean soup maker this week and had enjoyed the fresh healthy bean milk every morning. 
 I soak the beans ( whatever beans are fine) overnight, and next morning I turn on the machine to make soup. After 20 mins the bean milk is ready.
九阳豆浆机是大陆制的,但是品质感觉很好,也很便利,买了后,,每天都做混合的豆奶喝,我买的是最基本款的,很够用。算一算我们只要连续喝35天的自制豆奶,就能捞回成本,败家的借口太容易找了。
Cool in refig will taste better
 Next week I will be back to my home country for two weeks. Enjoy your summer!

沒有留言: