2011年1月6日 星期四

School Kids' New Year Show

Last Week, Winston's school held a New Year Performance Show on the last day of 2010. 
I was there to watch and record the show.  Since I could not get in my blog in China. You tube is also blocked in China. I spended 3 hrs to uploaded the vedeo in China's popular vedeo sharing station--56.  Of course, it had been censored and released. Thank God!  What else can it be in a shool's show, except for the cute faces and fun?
Among the show, I love the dances, combination of songs, and Africa Druming.  Most of all, I love to watch the two little kids (including Winston) who hosted the show.  Enjoy...
 
其中我喜爱的节目是:一鹿欢踏(舞蹈), 歌曲联唱,茉莉花开(舞蹈),和最后的非洲手鼓。当然最爱的是看那两位矜持又可爱的小小主持人喽!
一所学校能把孩子们平日的兴趣办成活动,办得很好,很用心。我看完后,觉得很感动。

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Winston 真是字正腔圓的,好棒的表演,祝福全家平安幸福!!!