2009年5月31日 星期日

Morning Statues

There are hundreds of statues in Su-Zhou Industrial Park.  I only got to see some of them. I enjoy recording my life with my camera even on my bike. This morning I rode my bike out and found some more.

The picture of a dog pulling a boy's pants looked familiar.  Some of the pictures posted before were pictures of samples displayed in Su-Zhou Art and Science Museum.  This time the picture was taken in a park.  Look at the deer family, you may feel the morning mist in the woods.

 


 Statue in the Park

 vs.

Sample Statute in Museum


 

 






Good Day!
----------------------------------

寻友启事:Richy的高中同学Ted立仁,June的大学同学小锺,你们的e-mail没有在身边(有一个好像停用了),请e-mail June (junecyut@gmail.com). 或留言栏留下您的e-mail address. 

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

It was very kind of you to share these lovely pictures with us. They are really added colors and charms to our lives.

Cheers and have a lovely weekend,